MERAMEC REGIONAL COMMUNITY FOUNDATION MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
The mission of MRCF is to establish endowments that enhance the quality of life for current and future generations by reinvesting in the region.
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance – Chairperson Nelson
2. Approval of Minutes – The board will review the minutes from the December 7, 2016 meeting. Board action is required.
3. MRCF 2017 Grant Applications – Maria Bancroft, Staff – The board will review 17 applications that have been submitted from this year’s community grant-making fund requesting $4,150 in total grant funds representing Crawford, Dent, Gasconade, Maries, Phelps, Pulaski And Washington County. The board will select recipients to grant up to
$1,500 of available funds. **Staff will send the grant applications and applicant list in a separate email by February 3, 2017 through the secured site HighTail. Board action is required.
4. MRCF Fund Balance Report for December 31, 2016 – Maria Bancroft, Staff
5. MRCF Goals and Action Plan FY 2016-17– Chairperson Nelson
Board members and staff will share updates for FY 16-17 goals.
6. Comments for the Good of the Order
a. Next board meeting/Invite-A-Friend MRCF Luncheon – March 1, 2017 at 12 noon at MRPC. Board members must RSVP by no later than February 22, 2017. Lunch price per person is $12. Cash or check (Made out to MRPC) payment can be made on the day of the luncheon meeting.
b. Give Ozarks 2017 Training – March 27, 2017 at 10 a.m. to 12 noon at MRPC.
Give Ozarks is on May 9, 2017.
CFO/MRCF Board Orientation – 11 a.m.to 11:45 a.m.
Following the MRCF board meeting, Alice Wingo, Vice-President of Regional Advancement Community Foundation of the Ozarks, will present an overview of CFO and MRCF to new board members. All board members are encouraged and welcomed to participate.