Provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
City of Belle
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Updated city’s ordinances.
- Sent packets on grants, loans and public financing to the city in response to a request for potential funding for a sewer extension.
- Provided potential grant sources for funds to make improvements to the city park in Belle, and added city’s office manager to the grant alert e-mail list.
- Conducted a LMI survey to see if the city of Belle is eligible to apply for a CDBG grant application to assist with building a fire station.
- Prepared a CDBG application for a firehouse, which was approved in August 2009.
- Met with city leaders to discuss needs of the city.
- Provided loan servicing for one SBA loan for a small business located in Belle.
- Prepared an Assistance to Firefighter Fire House Construction grant application.
- Began preparation of an Enhanced Enterprise Zone application that includes Belle.
- Awarded the Ozarks Central Ambulance District a $20,000-grant from Region I HSOC for a generator.
Back to service area directory