LIST OF SERVICES PROVIDED FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS BY THE MERAMEC REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION IN FISCAL YEAR 2008/2009
The following list includes the major services performed by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission for the communities and counties within the region during the 2008/2009 fiscal year. This list provides the evidence for our claim that the MRPC is truly committed to making a difference. The services listed here are many and varied, but all are valuable tools used by local governments.
• Rolla Homeland Security Response Team, $22,500 for equipment.
• Sullivan Fire District, $5,549.24 for equipment.
• Region I EMS, $86,230 for triage tags for ten ambulance districts.
• Laclede County Office of Emergency Management, $50,000 for a prime mover truck.
• Region I Public Health, $13,050 for special needs trailers for Phelps/Maries Health Department.
• Ozark Central Ambulance, $20,000 for a generator.
• Dent County Commission, $46,003 for a shelter generator.
•MRPC, $59,832 for staff coordination and support.
OUTSIDE THE MERAMEC REGION