Services provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
City of Crocker
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Sent information on all foundations and grants related to parks to the city in response to their inquiry regarding funds for playground equipment.
- Prepared an application to the FEMA Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant Program for the Crocker R-II School District.
- Met with the mayor to discuss needs of the city.
- Introduced Dr. Karl Burgher from MS&T and his engineering management classes to the city of Crocker leaders to prepare work plans for community development projects. Each class spent a semester in a selected community. MRPC helped evaluate the class and helped the community identify funding sources for the projects.