Services provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
- Provided $360,817 in rental assistance through the HUD Housing Choice Voucher Program to an average of 115 households. This includes communities of Boss, Jadwin and Lenox and the city of Salem.
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Continue to provide administration of a U.S. Economic Development Administration grant for the Industrial Development Authority building in Dent County.
- Continue to provide administration of a Delta Regional Authority (DRA) grant for the Industrial Development Authority of Dent County.
- Provided loan servicing four SBA loans for small businesses located in Dent County.
- Administered a Homeland Security Oversight Committee grant awarded to Dent County Sheriff’s Office in the amount of $10,000 for a back-up generator with automatic transfer switch.
- Wrote several foundation grant applications on behalf of the Mid-Ozark CASA Program.
- Entered into individual contracts with Maries, Dent, Crawford and Phelps counties to assist them with the Census Bureau’s Statistical Area Program to ensure that statistical areas within those counties are verified prior to the 2010 Census.
- Awarded a satellite phone through Homeland Security for Dent County.
- Awarded the Dent County Commission a $46,000-grant from Region I HSOC for a generator.