Services provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
- Provided $139,488 in rental assistance through the HUD Housing Choice Voucher Program to an average of 36 households. This includes the cities of Bland, Hermann, Owensville and Rosebud.
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Contracted to provide administration and accounting services to Gasconade Valley Enterprise Zone for Osage, Gasconade and Maries counties.
- Provided loan servicing on three loans for small businesses.
- Provided administrative services to the Gasconade County IDA.
- Participated in the monthly meetings of Community Awareness Resource Exchange (CARE) and made a presentation on the Family Self-Sufficiency program.
- Assisted with illegal dump cleanup of Wild Cat Road.
- Organized collection for illegally dumped tires.
- Updated Hazard Mitigation Plan for the county.
- Began preparation of an Enhanced Enterprise Zone application that includes Gasconade County.