Services provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
City of Newburg
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Updated the city’s ordinances.
- Wrote a CDBG Recovery Act grant application for the city of Newburg to rebuild a bridge.
- Provided technical assistance in the preparation of a Federal Home Loan Bank Des Moines Renovation grant application for Newburg Senior Citizens Housing.
- Providing administration of a CDBG for engineering plans and specs for the city.
- Provided staff assistance in the development of the city’s annual budget and to train city staff on budget development.