Services provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Provide technical assistance to the Gasconade Valley Enterprise Zone, and coordinated four of the six meetings in Osage County.
- Completed administration of a CDBG grant for the Osage County Community Living, which provide services for those with mental and physical development disabilities.
- Provided technical assistance in the preparation of a Federal Emergency Management Agency Operations Center grant program application for the county.
- Met with county leaders to discuss needs of the county.
- Prepared and submitted an ARRA Enhancement grant application on behalf of Osage County in the amount of $20,037 for sidewalk repair/replacement in Loose Creek.
- Awarded Maries/Osage Ambulance District funds from Region I HSOC for triage patient tracking equipment for emergency medical services