Services provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
Outside The Meramec Region
- Provided codification service to the city of Iberia.
- Provided a copy of MRPC Bylaws to Lake of the Ozarks Council of Local Governments.
- Provided information on grants, foundations and government grants to an individual from Viburnum Daycare. Her e-mail address was added to MRPC’s grant alert list.
- Provided South Central Ozark Council of Governments (SCOCOG), Pomona, Mo. with job descriptions, salary schedule, promotion/demotion policies and performance appraisal forms.
- Provided lead inspection services for a Neighborhood Development project for the city of Bismarck, which closed out on Sept. 2008.
- Supplied director of South Central Ozark Council of Governments with our job description questionnaire process to implement.
- Supplied director of Southeast Missouri Regional Planning and Economic Development Commission with internal control procedures an ??
- Provided scope of work services to the Frederick Terrace Apartments in Arcadia, Mo. for a Federal Home Loan grant application. If funded, will provide inspection and project management services.
- Coordinated quarterly fiscal officer meetings for all regional planning commissions in the state of Missouri; met in December 2008 and March and June 2009.
- Provided technical assistance in the preparation of a CDBG application for a water project for the city of Iberia.
- Awarded a satellite phone through Homeland Security for Laclede County.
- Provided SBA 7(a) loan packaging services for Unico Bank of Desloge, Missouri.
- Coordinated Certified Emergency Response Training (CERT) session in Lebanon.