Services provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
City of St. James
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Updated city’s codes and put on the Internet.
- Provided loan servicing on five loans for small businesses in St. James.
- Provided recycling bins for the 2008 Tour of Missouri event.
- Provided management/staff evaluation process to the city.
- Provided applicable grant information to individual from St. James requesting resources to fund an addiction-counseling program.
- Held an environmental education assembly for the St. James R-I School on Oct. 9, 2008,
- Prepared an EDA grant application for the city of St. James for an electrical distribution project.
- Submitted State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) Section 106 filing for the St. James sidewalk system improvements.
- Provided technical assistance in the preparation of a grant application for a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Remote Community Alert Systems Programs for the city.
- Provided technical assistance in the preparation of a Department of Economic Development Enhanced Enterprise Zone application for the city of St. James.
- Provided technical assistance in the preparation of a Comprehensive Plan for the city of St. James.
- Provided technical assistance in the preparation of an ARRA Enhancement grant application for sidewalk repair/replacement near schools in St. James, which was funded.
- Provided form from Pilot Plan Scoping and forms from Planning Framework Booklet to St. James economic developer.
- Provided technical assistance in preparation of an ARRA Assistance to Firefighters Grant application for firehouse construction.
- Awarded St. James Ambulance District funds from Region I HSOC for triage patient tracking equipment for emergency medical services.