Provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
City of Vienna
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Provide update services for the city’s ordinances.
- Provided loan servicing on two loans for small businesses located in Vienna.
- Providing construction management/inspection services of a Federal Home Loan Bank Affordable Housing Program for Vienna Homes, Inc. Thirty-two apartments will be renovated.
- Provided applicable grant alerts to Maries County Bank asking about grants for funding for put doors to the Senior Center in Vienna.
- Held an environmental education assembly for the Vienna R-I School on Oct. 8, 2008,
- Met with city leaders to discuss needs of the city.
- Began preparation of an Enhanced Enterprise Zone application that includes Vienna.
- Introduced Dr. Karl Burgher from MS&T and his engineering management classes to the city of Vienna leaders to prepare work plans for community development projects. Each class spent a semester in a selected community. MRPC helped evaluate the class and helped the community identify funding sources for the projects.
Back to service area directory