Services provided to local governments by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
City of Waynesville
- Provided information on Community Development Block grants competition and 59 grant alerts, which are listed under Regional Services.
- Assisted Waynesville R-VI School District to organize illegal dumps cleanup in conjunction with the U.S. Forest Service and Fort Leonard Wood.
- Held an environmental education assembly for the Waynesville R-VI School on Oct. 10, 2008.
- Coordinated a Certified Emergency Response Training (CERT) session in Waynesville.
- Wrote a Recreation Trails Program grant application to pave the surface of the Roubidoux Walking Trail in Waynesville.
- Provided technical assistance in the preparation of an American Recovery Reinvestment act (ARRA) Justice Assistance (JAG) application for the city of Waynesville Police Department for equipment.
- Awarded Waynesville/Pulaski Ambulance District funds from Region I HSOC for triage patient tracking equipment for emergency medical services.